Information on the protection of personal data
KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O with its registered office in Janki (05-090 Raszyn) at Aleja Krakowska 28a, as the controller of personal data, keeps your Personal Data obtained as part of conclusion of a contract with you and during its term (“Personal Data”), and in particular:
- name (names) and surname, e-mail address, correspondence address, the company of the represented entity, phone number, position
- additionally – in case of entrepreneurs: NIP (tax ID), REGON (business ID), registered office, bank account number,
- as for entrepreneurs applying for a credit limit at KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O., we also process data included in financial documents.
We store your Personal Data in order to:
- enter into and perform a contract and provide services offered by us, in particular send the requested goods, carry out payments as well as handle complaints,
- carry out the legal obligations of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O., and in particular issue and maintain invoices and accounting documents, and for archiving purposes,
- protect the rights of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. in line with legal provisions, and in particular pursue outstanding payments as part of collection and judicial procedures,
- verify your financial credibility and credit capacity while providing you with a credit limit as well as to secure the accounts receivable of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. (surety contracts or other securities), legitimate interests of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. within the meaning of personal data protection, including for the purpose of marketing of the products and services offered by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. (direct marketing),
- carry out marketing campaigns and send commercial information in the event you give separate consent.
KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. may provide personal data to the following third parties for the purposes defined in this document:
- entities which entered into a cooperation contract with KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. (“Processor”) in order to perform our contract, to carry out the legal obligations of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O., to protect the rights of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. in line with legal provisions, and to comply with the legitimate interest of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. within personal data protection laws; in particular, KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. may provide your Personal Data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, accounting agencies, companies providing post and courier services, companies we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged under the contracts concluded with KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O to apply relevant security, technical, and organisational safeguards to protect and process personal data only in line with instructions given by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O,
- supervisory entities, authorities, and other third parties; should it be necessary to carry out the above commitments and meet the legal obligations, your personal data may be provided to supervisory bodies, courts, and other authorities (e.g. tax and enforcement authorities), independent external advisers (auditors) or parties providing benefits.
KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O is obliged to commit relevant safety measures, both technical and organisational, to protect your Personal Data. Personal Data shall be maintained by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O and / or Data Processors only for the time necessary to achieve the objectives for which they were collected, to comply with legal obligations, but no more than for the period of securing the materials necessary as part of legal (including tax) proceedings and until your claims and KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. claims fall under the statute of limitations.
You have the right to protect your Personal Data. In line with the applicable personal data protection provisions, you have the right to make a complaint to a relevant supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or its successor).
Moreover, you have the right to:
- Demand access to your Personal Data; the data subject is entitled to obtain a confirmation from KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O whether personal data concern such person and, if so, this person shall have the right to obtain access to such data. KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O shall provide you with a copy of your Personal Data subject to processing. For any other copies you request, KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O may charge a reasonable fee whose amount results from administrative costs,
- Rectify Personal Data; you have the right to rectify your Personal Data, if such data is inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement,
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”); you have the right to demand, as long as the circumstances provided by law so dictate, to have your Personal Data erased, and KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay,
- restrict the processing of your Personal Data; in such a case, KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O shall indicate – at your request – such Personal Data, and their processing can be limited only to specific purposes,
- Personal Data portability; under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data processed by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another entity,
- object; under certain conditions, you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, and KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O may be obliged to stop the processing of such Personal Data.
If you have any questions regarding Personal Data or exercising your privacy rights, do not hesitate to contact KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O at: Raszyn (05-090), Janki, Aleja Krakowska 28a, phone number. +48227205716 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to contact us by e-mail, please write “ochrona danych osobowych” (“personal data protection”) in the title.
Please note that this Procedure may be subject to periodical reviews in line with legal regulations (e.g. if we implement new systems or processes involving personal data) and, in such a case, new changes will be communicated to you on a regular basis.